On Dec 19, 2008, at 1:11 PM, Jeff Johnson wrote:
> Opinions? Otherwise the patch is mostly *yawn* ...
I've checked in a mostly complete "attention" API into popt.
There's a couple nit-picks left to finish up:
1) '@' ends up colliding with extended '@(/A|/B)' glob patterns. No
flags are not enabling '@(...)' patterns anyways.
2) glob_pattern_p will need to be retrofitted because of _GNU_SOURCE,
whole HAVE_GLOB_H feature test framework is a bit feeble too.
3) rpm's "best effort" sloppy config and popt's POPT_ERROR_ERRNO
are at cross purposes.
4) the "/etc/popt.d/*" pattern initialization should use opendir(3) et
I'll buff up the chrome plating as I proceed to testing & using
poptGlob() et al.
73 de Jeff
Received on Sat Dec 20 22:54:42 2008
- application/pkcs7-signature attachment: smime.p7s