Eric MSP Veith wrote:
> What about provided a nicely formatted example spec file or spec file
> template that could be packed with RPM as additional documentation?
I made an example spec, with all the RPM5 features I could think of...
- It has no BuildRoot or %clean section
- It uses only the default set of macros
- It has complete Source, for use with `rpmbuild -bf`
- It has a %track section, for use with `rpmbuild -bt`
The spec indentation is the same yaml-ready syntax as used by OpenPKG.
Received on Mon Dec 29 13:01:24 2008
- application/octet-stream attachment: wget.spec